The VPA ListServ shares announcements about acting gigs, industry events and film and TV jobs around the state, as well as festivals and other opportunities. Anyone can sign up to receive the VPA ListServ for FREE, but you must be a current VPA member before you can submit postings.
Check your email for a subscription confirmation request. It might be in your spam folder. You will not be subscribed until you confirm by replying to that message.
To send your announcement to the entire ListServ, email it to: email@example.com
- Postings must be from VPA members current on their dues.
- Postings must be factual, and relevant to the film & TV production communities in Virginia.
- Postings relating to states outside of Virginia are likely to be declined unless in the MD/DC Metro area.
- Posts cannot be primarily for purposes self-promotion. Posts seeking funding are likely to be rejected.
- Casting calls for theatre are likely to be rejected.
- For ease of use for all of our users, postings must designate the intended audience in the subject line.
All Email Subject Lines Need:
• Audience – CREW, ACTORS, or ALL
• Pay – PAID, UNPAID or list a fee
Examples of correct subject lines:
CREW – 60 Minute TV Pilot – RICHMOND – Paid
ACTORS – Open Call for a Web Series – CHARLOTTESVILLE – Unpaid
ALL – Submit to the VA Beach Indie Shorts Fest – VIRGINIA BEACH – $35 fee
- Correct submissions will be posted as soon as possible. Please do not inquire after a posting until 24 hours have passed.
- Due to an embedded default in Gmail postings, submitters will not see their own posts. To fix this quirk, you can simply register another email to view your posting.
- Egregious and repeated spamming may lead to banning.
- The VPA reserves the right to decline any posting.
For any comments, questions, or concerns contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org